Wednesday, March 16, 2011

You're always learning!

So it started off and I had only worked on my Bottle's piece for two weeks. I though I was doing pretty awesome seeing as how it only took two weeks! But then Panel Review during PCC3 came around. This is where a group of our instructors come and critique our hearts away. We put our render next to the real image and they tell us what they see wrong. Then when they've all said their piece about each asset, they tell us whether we're hirable or not. Pretty brutal if ya ask me! But it helped me to improve.

So therefore, I fixed a lot of things on my Bottles scene and I think as of now, it is one of my best works so far.

So without further ado, here it is again :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I be pleased to hear feedback, critiques, or just all around good words :]