Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The New Frontier!

So!

Awesome news, but a little late.

Four months ago in May I got a job at Nickelodeon Animation Studios! I have been having the time of my life. I've learned so much in the past four months and met so many amazing people. I am so grateful for this opportunity.

NAS offers so much for it's employees. We've had numerous employee get togethers and lots of extra incentives. They really make you feel at home.

Now it hasn't been all play, work has been super crazy too. I was thrown into the throes of the beginning production of a brand new show! Now I am not legally able to say what I am working on, but I can tell you that it is a must see for ALL ages.

As a brand new graduate from college, I can definitely say I am lucky and I very much appreciate my supervisors for hiring me. This job is a dream come true.

I will try to update more often! I've got lots of tips and tricks to share.

Keep it cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I be pleased to hear feedback, critiques, or just all around good words :]